Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yesterday was a very big day

School went so slowly yesterday. But when it was finally over I went on an adventure... to the post office!!

This might sound like a pretty pathetic adventure but it was pretty major for me. Up until now I've been accompanied everywhere and had everything translated for me. I never really helped the situation, and their confidence in my ability to get somewhere in one piece, by falling over everytime we went out. But that is all behind me now. I'm an independent woman :)

I also found out (when the UAC servers were finally fixed) that I got into the ANU!!! YAY!!!

I googled 'me at ANU' and searched the images. This was one of the first things that came up so I guess that'll be me next year. Not sure whether I'll be Bruno or the baby.

1 comment: