Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tas ist ein book

°Highlights of today?

1. Sleeping in
2. Sport
3. German

1. I slept in and missed Culture History. YAY!!

2. We played volleyball (again) for 2.5 hours. It seems to be all they do in sport. Luckily it's fun. I feel like a complete gumby but the girls assure me that I am good. It's either the truth, or they're being nice, or I misinterpreted :). It's a fun game but it hurts sooo much. After the two hours my arms were red. Why make a game that hurts so much to play? Maybe it'll be better when I get some mad wrist callouses.

3. Today I had my second German lesson. Previously I had thought it would be my least favourite class but I have now decided it is my absolute fav! There is something really rewarding with being able to learn German in Latvian. Although I am getting the three languages confused. My teacher is really nice and she found me some German books that are in English so the task won't be as hard as I had once thought. Thank goodness!

And I also made a pavlova!! Photos next time.

This is a photo of my timetable. Too many classes!!




And this is my photo for today. It isn't an amazing piece of photography but I thought it was funny. It is on a coaster that Rūta's aunt brought back from Scotland. As soon as I saw it I thought of my mum (love you) and I knew she would like it. :) I hope you like it too. (Although I think it's best if you don't click on the picture. It get's a little close for comfort then :) )



P.S There are three posts today. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Whatever do you do (or do you not understand) in Audzināšana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vecmāmiņa dažreiz sajauca vācu un angļu valodas. Viņai likās, ka tās ir ļoti līdzīgas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaa!! Tu zināji, ka emigrējušajiem Amerikas latviešiem ir tāds teiciens "ja tu spēlē volejbolu, tad tu esi īsts latvietis" :))

    uz priekšu, Zaiga!! :))

    ReplyDelete