Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Emotions

Everyone told me before I left that emotionally this year could be quite hard and I thought I understood that. But I don't think I quite grasped the reality of it.

Since I left Australia I have been on a rollercoaster of emotions. Halfway across the world the reality of the situation damned on me and I thought 'SHIT'. When I arrived those feelings luckily settled down but they're still there.

So to all those people who want to know how I am feeling I've decided to express it through smilies. I was trying to find those cute litle cartoons of bears with different expressions on their faces that psychologists sometimes use, but my search returned nothing. So here I am expressing myself through punctuation.

:)
:D
:\
:(
:|
and then it starts again.

This is the cycle of emotions I have been going through.


Love you all,
Zaiga

2 comments: